Sunday 9 June 2013

Come Back

I apologize to all readers of this blog and all followers for my prolonged absence.
It has been a challenging period that I had to do a lot of thinking and heart searching.
Though it has not been easy, I thank God that He has seen me through and I am here again today.
To all those that asked of me, spoke to me and encouraged me, I pray God’s blessings upon you and ask that you find someone to stand by you in your time of need.
I would like to start with a series of my thoughts on prayer and some mighty prayers made by exceptional men in the Bible.
Watch out for my thoughts on Abraham the great Arbiter of times. These thoughts are not mine alone, but have been accumulated through my learning period. You are welcome to share your thoughts on this blog too.
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment